Monday 9 July 2007

This Weekend

Had a great weekend, went to Lesa's Grans 80th birthday party which went quite well, met more of her huge family.!! Saturday I did some gardening (I know rock n roll), well I planted a new Washington Palm. Saturday night Dirty Baz and Arlette had a BBQ which went well, Hananh left early as her water were about to break, which was nice of her I thought (so she didn't mess the Wyatts carpet). So the Lovells had a lovely little baby son named Archie Frederick Lovell at 3.30 Sunday afternoon, he weighed in, weighed in at about 6.11Ib's I think and both mother and baby are doing very well. Sunday I had a round of golf with Lard and then went to the quiz on Sunday night and won. Well we kind of won. We did win the whole thing with 46 points but didn't get the bonus question right which was worth £150. Bugga. We only won our money back and a round of drinks which came to about £30. Oh also started writing my first novel which I may let you have a snippet of in the near-ish future, and contemplated painting a couple of canvass’s, what an artist I am. Might ever write a song tonight !!! !!

No comments: