Wednesday 4 July 2007

Glastonbury

Ahh Glasto,
Was at Glastonbury last week and although it rained, (which is always well documented) was fantastic. Line up was stupendous and the atmosphere/vibe was, as usual, phenomenal. The best band I think were probably the Killers, but there was a number of other terrific performance that warrant a mention ie: Kasabian, The Who, Weller, Arctic Monkeys, Fratellis, Dirty Pretty Things, Lilly Allen (with the Specials) plus many more, oh including the Kooks (had to put that in for my fiancĂ© Lesa’s sake.

There was another band which caught my call ‘Biggles War Time Band’ which were on an obscure band stand and were hilarious.

Anyhow, I’m sick of people asking how the mud was? The mud? The fucking mud? Who cares about the mud, as long as you have boots on then, what mud. Plus the question was the weather really bad, and the rain? Bollocks. In my opinion there is no such thing as ‘bad’ weather, only the wrong clothing.!! Sod em, it was absolutely amazzzing. Glastonbury number 5 next year. I hope it doesn’t rain. 

No comments: