Thursday 19 July 2007

Most Interesting Club - NUFC - I love it.

Just reading some comments (again) on BBC's 606 and some Makems, Mancs and other idiotic “fans” attempting to take the piss out of us Geordies.! Club in scandal etc etc, well I thought I’d comment. From the heart more then the head but fuck it!!!!

The title read “Newcastle have a great following in England. They're called the Metropolitan Police.”

My response.

Ha funny, I must admit I laughed.

To be honest, IT’S GREAT BEING A TRUE NEWCASTLE FAN. Sorry not great ABSOLUTELY EFFING AMAZING. !!

I don’t care about all the scandal, bring it on, the Met (city of London you mean) following us blah, blah, yadda, yadda.

It just makes it all the more interesting. Something to talk about. It even makes you gimps who don’t support Newcastle, comment on this site, almost like you always show a passing interest in the news of NUFC. How sad does that make you? I’m pleased I don’t support the boring, (yawn) clubs that you do. Especially the glory hunter fans, and you know who you are (live in Milton Keynes and support Liverpool/Man U/Chelsea etc etc). Then the club can’t truly be in your heart!! But even so, you true supports also, I know your teams maybe better (at the moment) Always winning, yeah so. It’s all about the entertainment and passion. I hear you saying “when was the last time you won anything”? who cares, when we do can you imagine the party.? It’ll be brilliant. But until then…. It’s still fantastic.
As I say, always something to talk about. Good or bad, right or wrong, we are the most interesting team in the land and you prove it by commenting on us day in day out. I LOVE IT. Would you still be supporting your teams if they were in division 3 or the conference? I doubt it, but us Geordies would.

Squeaky Clean Clubs = Boring
Scandal/Rebel Clubs = Rock n Roll.
I know what I’d chose everytime..

NUFC till I die and beyond…….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm Bop

Rivs said...

Ha ha ha ha - One of mine come over to the dark side!!

Anyway, good points Mr Shado and well made, that's him telt.