Monday 30 July 2007

Berlin Invasion

Well it’s my Stag do this coming Friday and I must admit I was little apprehensive at first, but now I just think, ah bollocks to it! It only hit home a couple of weeks ago that it’s my, that’s MY stag do!? Before that, I’d been thinking, brilliant Stag Do in Berlin in a few weeks, not MY stag do. I did think that I’d have to make sure everyone was ‘OK’, and ‘getting on’ and ‘having a good time’, but now I don’t care, people can do what they want and as they please. Fuck 'em/You.

It should be brilliant though, Dead Rock Star Friday should be mental, so far I think we have. 2 John Lennons, a Sid Vicious (well a punk really), Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Elvis, Johnny Cash, a Frank Sinatra n Sammy Davis junior, possibly 2 Freddie Mercurys (One Naked, one not so), oh and a Kurt Cobain. Being picked up a 9am on Friday morning at Banbury Cross if anyone in the area fancies a laugh.!! Then off to the Berlin Beer festival for 4 days of lunacy (some naked). I’ve changed my mind now, I’m really looking forward to it, all my friends (mostly) there, should be good banter, no, not good, brilliant! Sat in a Beer garden in Berlin getting hammered with Lennon, Elvis, Vicious, Marley, Mercury, Cash, The Rat Pack and Hendrix, doesn’t get any better than that, it’s what dreams are made of (almost). Can’t wait. Nevermind.

1 comment:

Rivs said...

Aye Kurt, I'm brushing me wig out later. I can't wait to walk through the park to the pick up point dressed in a girly top and flares with my CND badge glinting in the sun - I might have some cans for breakfast to dull the pain!!