Tuesday 24 July 2007

Shepherd OUT!

The powers at be must have read my blog! !!!!

Lets see if anything changes now......

___________________________________________

Mort in for Shepherd at Newcastle

Shepherd sold his shares in Newcastle to businessman Mike Ashley
Freddy Shepherd has been replaced as Newcastle United chairman by his deputy Chris Mort.
"I am delighted to become chairman of such a fabulous club," Mort told the club website.

"Since arriving at St James' Park I have been hugely encouraged by the warm welcome I have received from fans.

"The strategic review of the club is going well and, with the new season fast approaching, we feel the time is right to make the change."

He added: "I would like to thank Freddy Shepherd for all he has done for the club over the last 15 years."

2 comments:

Rivs said...

I think you'll find that they read my series of stirring 'Fuck off Shepherd' articles on MY blog Mr Jonny come lately!!

THE-SHADO said...

Ooooh ark at you. !
Nobody listen to a word you say Rivs. Hence one post and immediate action on Shad-land.