Monday 13 August 2007

No News Is....

Pretty boring, and I’ve been a little busy or lazy to be frank.
Alright already, I’ve been a little busy at late. But he’s some news.
Well my stag do seems like a distant memory and to be honest there aren’t many memories that I have of it anyway… Jeez what a weekend…. I’d love to tell you about the shenanigans but I really don’t remember much.
Any how, the premier league kicked off on Saturday and I must admit I was very excited, we had our fantasy league auction and I had a couple of ‘sherbets’ and ended up buying the biggest pile of wankchops ever. But you never know, they may gel…..

The table never lies, look at the table, the mighty black n whites perching at the top. This will obviously all change in midweek as we haven’t got a game but then again, it probably would have anyway. I’ve just looked at a couple of NUFC forums and already there are idiots on there talking about a possible top 4 finish. This after we’ve just beat a team that I think, will have a relegation battle on their hands. If we’d of beaten Chelsea 3-1 at the Bridge then, yeah, maybe, start the dreaming. But until then…………..

A pregnant girl at work isn’t pregnant any more either. She gave birth 5 weeks early at a music festival in Bristol. Now that’s rock n roll. She’s called in Meadow?! I know… I fields sorry for it too…. She’s not the brightest of sparks though to be fair, she once asked me if we got pancake day off as a public holiday.. Bless her.

FOUR WEEKS ON FRIDAY UNTIL MY WEDDING. Jesus H Corbett, I’m getting a little nervous now, but I don’t know what about?!?!

I know the above is a little sketchy but I’m going to think up something brilliant to talk about and then you’ll see….

No comments: