Thursday 2 August 2007

Kurt Cobain't gettin on no plane.....

Well it’s finally arrived, almost, and I’ll be jetting off to Berlin for my stag weekend in the morning. Tomorrow has been named (by me) as Dead Rock Star Friday and we’re all going to Berlin dressed as dead rock stars as mentioned previously. Anyway this time tomorrow the ‘eagle’ should have landed so to speak and I should be enjoying a couple of Large ones in a fine Brau Keller (Beer Garden) somewhere in Berlin. The weather looks to be perfect, full sunshine and 26C all weekend so I expect it to be fun fun fun in the sun sun sun.

EXCEPT I hate flying, so will have to get leathered at the airport. Not sure that I’m going to do the same as when I went to Edinburgh and drank a bottle & a glass of wine followed by 2 and a half pints of Stella before boarding. Boarding incidentally was 8.30am. Obviously, I was totally hammered, I think anyway, can’t really remember. Oh and lost my luggage which was really helpful. Anyway, hope none of the later happens in Berlin.

I’ve had so many bad flight experiences from aborted landings to emergency exit door malfunctioning to name but two and I’d be here all day telling you the ‘full stories’ or all of the incidents.

We’re going to one of the worlds largest Beer festivals whilst over there, which has a 1.5km long beer garden which should be amusing. Not sure if the 'Jormans' will be that impressed when 16 mentalist roll up singing, “There were 10 German bombers in the air…… until the RAF from Newc’stle shot one down…….” Oh god…..

Oh the mighty black n whites are close to signing Alan “fuck off” Smith and an old Braziliant Centre half….. But more on the new signings when I return, if I return.

Hopefully none of the lads are dressing up as Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens or Ottis Redding, because we all know how they become ‘Dead Rock Stars’.. Oh shit……

2 comments:

Rivs said...

You want to try updating this shite now and then. You might get some more readers chocolat boy!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).