Wednesday 12 September 2007

I’m getting married in the…….morning.

Well, I’m too busy preparing for the big day now. Friday 14th Sept. so this blog will be a little quiet for a while. I’m then off the Egypt, for 2 weeks in Sharmel Shiek and I can’t wait. Yippee. Anyway, I’ll let you know all about it when I come back.

England tonight and surely the red faced ginger one has to pick the same team, especially after Heskey made me eat my cyber words.!? The whole team looked balanced I thought and deserve another go. Also three live Toon games on while I’m away, GREAT. Up the Toon.

See You Soon.

1 comment:

Rivs said...

Another playboy bites the dust!

Bit nervous yet? All them people watching as you stumble over your lines.

Anyway, good luck and I'll see you there - apparently you're getting them in!