Monday 10 September 2007

The Boy Done Good..

I told you didn’t I, I told you Heskey should be back in the England squad…… Oh ok I know, I didn’t, I ridiculed the idea, as he’s a big lump of a cart horse.
Ok, I admit it, Heskey played really well on Saturday, he did the job he was supposed to do, and that was to make a nuisance of himself and hold the ball up. His link up play I thought was exceptional even if he did miss a couple of sitters (but then again little Mickey did also). We shouldn’t all get really carried away though as it was only Israel at home?! The ‘big test’. as everyone is saying. is Russia?! Granted Russia are a decent team, but how bad can it be getting, we haven’t been this worried about the visit of the Russians, since the cold war. We should be destroying teams like Russia at home, in fact, we should have walked this group to be fair.!! Anyhow, in my opinion McClaren should keep the same team as on Saturday as we performed well in every department. Let just see what happens eh?

No comments: